🐈
» Forums » Clients » Everytime I try to post a job offer my accoun...
Page options
sevrax
Community Member

Everytime I try to post a job offer my account gets deactivated.

First of all I apologize if this isn't where you're supposed to ask quewstions.

But does anyone know what's wrong? The job offer is simply Clothing Design, nothing fraudulent or that would violate the Guidelines, I created about 5 accounts and have the same issue all the time.

4 REPLIES 4
barada00
Community Member

@Alex N wrote:

First of all I apologize if this isn't where you're supposed to ask quewstions.

But does anyone know what's wrong? The job offer is simply Clothing Design, nothing fraudulent or that would violate the Guidelines, I created about 5 accounts and have the same issue all the time.

Do you mean you posted 5 jobs about Clothing Design and all  of them were deleted because of TOS violations? If you can share the wording of your posts maybe we can help you as other members of UW community (freelancers and clients).

Edit: It is not allowed to create more than one account in UpWork, If you did something wrong with your first account Upwork might be deactivating your newer accounts because of that violation because accounts don't violate TOS, people do.

sevrax
Community Member

I didn't create them at the same time, but tried again after the first one got deactivated.

I've read the TOS and I cannot understand what I did wrong.

I don't remember exactly what I wrote but I just made a title like "Looking for a designer....".

The description was very brief, I just kind of copied the title and mentioned what kind of design I was looking for (motorcycle related).

petra_r
Community Member

• Have you ever had an account suspended (as a freelancer or a client) from Upwork?
  • Are all details of your account (name, location etc) accurate and true?

Hi Alex,

Please refer to the notification we sent you regarding your account so that we can assist you further on this issue. Thank you!.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths