🐈
» Forums » Clients » Experience with upwork
Page options
Community Member

Experience with upwork

Hello good day,
I’m Stallone by name, earlier on this year I tried hiring one of the agents here on upwork for an app development job, everything was going accord till the payment period and that was when I started facing tasking challenges, I tried to make the first deposit of 100$ which i got debited from but it never went through to the agent, upwork sent me a notification about a refund after some days, about 30 or more can’t remember exactly how long and since then has been flagging that I update my payment information, I was even sent a reference number which I honestly don’t have anymore, please how do i kick off resolving this issue? First I’d like a refund and then a rehire. Please help soon.
1 REPLY 1
PradeepH

Hello Stallone,

Thank you for your message. I see that your account is placed on hold as we were unable to charge your payment source for the work week of March 8, 2021 - March 14, 2021 and process payment to your Freelancer. Our team has already notified you via support tickets of the same issue. Since there was no payment taken from your payment source, we are unable to process any refund on your account. To proceed with hiring Freelancers from your account, you will need to update your payment source here. Feel free to message us if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths