🐈
» Forums » Clients » FEATURE IDEA: Ability to create tasks
Page options
d22e5ff6
Community Member

FEATURE IDEA: Ability to create tasks

It would be really nice to have a "Task list" in each contract - as often with a lot of back and forth messages, it can be hard to keep track of what has and hasn't been done.

Obviously we could use an external software like Asana or Trello, but a simple task list (with the ability to click on any specific message and pin it/turn it into a task) would be very handy.

2 REPLIES 2
JoanneP

Hi Peter,

Thank you for your suggestion. Upwork now offers the To-do list feature. To-do lists can serve as a collaborative space that allows clients and freelancers to create to-dos, assign an owner, add a short note, and set a due date. Both clients and freelancers are able to create, edit, and complete to-dos. Using the feature is not required, but an option that some users might find helpful when managing projects and deadlines. Note: We are currently testing this option out with a select group of users. We will let you know if we expand the option! Here's the announcement for more information. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Community Member

Hi, do let me know if you need more testers! I was about to request this myself. 

I'm juggling 5 here now (I think). 

Thanks,

John

Latest Articles
Learning Paths