🐈
» Forums » Clients » Fake freelancer report
Page options
b27cd1d6
Community Member

Fake freelancer report

I had a call with one freelancer but he didn't know his native language though he had over 4years university education history. Even he didn't know his capital city of his country. This is fake account or shared account

3 REPLIES 3
PradeepH

Hi Eric,

Thank you for your message. Please check this help article for more information on how to use the flag option to report any inappropriate content.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

Hello Pradeep H.
I already used flag for reporting but this freelancer is till working.
I think its against POC of upwork.
Thanks

Eric:

Your heart is in the right place, but I want to encourage you to simply use the "Flag as inappropriate" option and then forget about it.

Do not make a separate post here in the Forum. Do not try to contact Customer Support. Do not try to monitor and follow up about the status of this or other dishonest freelancers.

Because the "Flag as inappropriate" button really is how this information gets to the appropriate Upwork team. And they may take time to take action.

The vast majority of Upwork freelancers are honest and represent their language abilities and locations and other information accurately. But there are thousands who don't. If you tried to give special attention to every dishonest freelancer, it would be a full time job. There are already Upwork people tasked with this job. Most of us just let them do it while we spend time on more productive matters.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths