🐈
» Forums » Clients » Feedback is not easy for clients to find if t...
Page options
swellbrain
Community Member

Feedback is not easy for clients to find if they are not familiar with Upwork.

My last two clients did not leave feedback because they didn't know how and were not prompted to do so. I should not have to beg my clients to leave me feedback. Make it more simplified please.

2 REPLIES 2
mtngigi
Community Member

David H T wrote:

My last two clients did not leave feedback because they didn't know how and were not prompted to do so. I should not have to beg my clients to leave me feedback. Make it more simplified please.

David,

Clients have to leave feedback when they close a job ... there is no way not to. That is why it is best to let your clients close jobs rather than closing them yourself, if that is what's happening.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi David, 

I would like to clarify that the party that closes the contract is prompted to leave feedback. The other party has 14-days to leave feedback once the contract is closed. In this case, you can ask your clients to close the contract if there's no more additional work for the project. This way, your client will be automatically prompted to leave feedback for you. If your client has questions on how to end a contract, they may visit this help article for more information. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths