🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Feedback left for freelancer does not sho...
Page options
hernandez_kris10
Community Member

Feedback left for freelancer does not show up

I left a glowing review for my freelancer, but when I look at her profile it says "no feedback given." It shows only the five stars. But if I go into My Jobs and Ended Contracts and click on the job, I can see the feedback I left for her. How can I make it show up on her profile? I want the good feedback to show up for her.

Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6
tranvanhieu
Community Member

Hi Kristen,

From my experience, the feedback updating process on Upwork need anywhere around several hours to 48 hours.

So there is nothing to worry about, your review will show up!

Hieu T
Vietnamese translator
mtngigi
Community Member

@Kristen H wrote:

I left a glowing review for my freelancer, but when I look at her profile it says "no feedback given." It shows only the five stars. But if I go into My Jobs and Ended Contracts and click on the job, I can see the feedback I left for her. How can I make it show up on her profile? I want the good feedback to show up for her.

Thanks!

Kristen,

The feedback is a double blind system - It may be that your freelancer has yet to leave her feedback for you. Here's a little more info about that:

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211068438-Give-Feedback

2591126f
Community Member

This is technical issue. Upwork' s tech team will need to check it.

This is not due to double blind feedback system or sync time gap issue otherwise even stars would not show.
JoanneP

Hi Kristen,

I checked your account and it looks like the freelancer has not provided a feedback yet. Virginia is right, the system is double-blind so the feedback won't be visible until both parties provide it for each other. If only one party leaves feedback, it will be posted after the 14-day period has expired. For more information, please check out this help article

~ Joanne
Upwork
78fe7f2f
Community Member

I'm having the same issue...i left feeback on the most recent jobs, and it says no feedback given on the freelancer account

Hi Matthew,

When your payment to the freelancer has already been processed according to the Weekly Billing Cycle, the feedback will be listed on your freelancer's profile. If the contract is still not showing on your freelancer's profile after 48 hours, let us know here or contact our customer support to assist you further. Please check this link fore more information about feedback for freelancers. Hope this helps.

~ Riri
Latest Articles
Learning Paths