cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback left for freelancer does not show up

Kristen H Member Since: Jan 5, 2019
1 of 5

I left a glowing review for my freelancer, but when I look at her profile it says "no feedback given." It shows only the five stars. But if I go into My Jobs and Ended Contracts and click on the job, I can see the feedback I left for her. How can I make it show up on her profile? I want the good feedback to show up for her.

Thanks!

Community Guru
Hieu T Member Since: Aug 11, 2017
2 of 5

Hi Kristen,

From my experience, the feedback updating process on Upwork need anywhere around several hours to 48 hours.

So there is nothing to worry about, your review will show up!

Hieu T

Vietnamese translator
Community Guru
Virginia F Member Since: Feb 15, 2016
3 of 5

@Kristen H wrote:

I left a glowing review for my freelancer, but when I look at her profile it says "no feedback given." It shows only the five stars. But if I go into My Jobs and Ended Contracts and click on the job, I can see the feedback I left for her. How can I make it show up on her profile? I want the good feedback to show up for her.

Thanks!

Kristen,

The feedback is a double blind system - It may be that your freelancer has yet to leave her feedback for you. Here's a little more info about that:

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211068438-Give-Feedback

Community Guru
Vivek K Member Since: May 28, 2016
4 of 5
This is technical issue. Upwork' s tech team will need to check it.

This is not due to double blind feedback system or sync time gap issue otherwise even stars would not show.
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
5 of 5

Hi Kristen,

I checked your account and it looks like the freelancer has not provided a feedback yet. Virginia is right, the system is double-blind so the feedback won't be visible until both parties provide it for each other. If only one party leaves feedback, it will be posted after the 14-day period has expired. For more information, please check out this help article

Joanne
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS