🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Feedback removal for clients ?
Page options
visualstudio
Community Member

Feedback removal for clients ?

Top rated freelancers can remove one feedback every 3 months , and this is nice option for crazy clients.

It will be useful if clients can do similar, and make some levels top rated clients or similar.

I had very bad experience on last job, developer give me very low feedback only because that my " code" is old and he not like works with " old" code, he like fresh code. And this maybe can be logically, but he not works on fixed contract , then hourly and he charge this longer job , with my old code . 

When freelancers have bad feedbacks they harder find work, similar is with clients , and it will be good option for client with good reputation to can remove feedback when working with indulge freelancers.

4 REPLIES 4
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Aleksandar,

Thank you for your feedback, I will share it with our team.

~ Goran
Upwork

Goran V wrote:

Hi Aleksandar,

Thank you for your feedback, I will share it with our team.

While at it could you also check the option to limited the feedback removal by returning the money to once every 3 months and 10 contracts? I am not referring to the top rated perk.

Thanks Goran,

and I try to write the response on his feedback, but I couldn't do it, I saw that some freelancers answered on their bad feedback from a client, I do not know if exist this option for clients, maybe time for writing response is time is up for me.

Hi Aleksandar,

Yes clients have the option to respond to a freelancer feedback as well. To learn more about this check out this Help Article. If you would like to learn more about feedback on contracts, in general, you can check out this Thread. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths