🐈
» Forums » Clients » File complaint against freelancer who has blo...
Page options
3cdeb915
Community Member

File complaint against freelancer who has blocked me

All,

I am extremely upset. I was working with a freelancer named **Edited for Community Guidelines** who was supposed to build and skiptrace a list for me. This person had poor communication skills and to summarize, I am not happy with the project results and had paused it, telling her to either fix the work or refund me. She has blocked me, removed my access from my project that I have paid her my hard earned money, and I am extremely disappointed in this. How can I submit a report to be refunded my balance and to get this fraudulent person suspended?

2 REPLIES 2
NikolaS

Hi Manny,

I am sorry to hear about your experience with this freelancer. I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Nikola
Upwork
bobafett999
Community Member

Manny, Manny, Manny.  Do you know that Upwork is not a vending machine- where you plop few coins and get the right drink? You selected the freelancer based on whatever criteria you had and you picked an incompetent person.  Your money is gone.  Suck it up and move on.  Learn from your mistake and next time pick a better person. 

Latest Articles
Learning Paths