🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Filled Jobs
Page options
7d2dcc36
Community Member

Filled Jobs

Hi

I have hired a freelancer. How do I mark job filled. Will all applicants automatically received a notification of this. Do any out standing invites also get notified.

Thanks for the help. New on site

Lee

5 REPLIES 5
sbilu131521
Community Member

No Lee, there will be no automated emails. You need to close the job, (don't end the contract).

To cancel or close your job:

1) Click the Jobs tab and locate the job you want to close in your Open Jobs.

2) Click Remove Posting in the Actions menu and follow the instructions. You can always come back and repost the job or hire a freelancer who submitted a proposal.

Thanks

Sagar

razivbazaz
Community Member

Hello Lee,

Though I am a freelancer so have least knowledge on client portal. But as far as I remember(courtesy my client sharing his screen), you need to visit the job post and once you have hired one, there will be an option which we say so...

"Are you Done with Hiring" and "You want to Hire more"

If you feel the hired freelancer is good to go with, then you can choose the option "I am done with Hiring" and later close the job post for further bidding.

I hope this helps.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Lee, 

Please see this help article to know how you can edit or close a job post. Seeing as you are new here, I would like to invite you to visit these resources we have compiled for both freelancers and clients to help both types of users get started on Upwork. 

If you have further questions, you may post it here in the Community and we'd be happy to help. 

~ Avery
Upwork
cb1bc5e7
Community Member

IS there any way possible that I can remove my filled jobs from being shown to freelancers.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nitesh,

Please see this help article to know how you can edit or close a job post. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths