🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Financial transactions for your company h...
Page options
a6fdc10f
Community Member

Financial Transactions are Limited

Hi,

I am unable to make payments. I get this message "Financial transactions for your company have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support."

I spoke to my bank and they said my card has not been blocked. I have since  added additional modes of payment (2 cards & a paypal account) and still get this message "Milestone activation failed. Please contact customer support."

Please help!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

114 REPLIES 114
dc4dfe29
Community Member

I am getting below error

Financial transactions for your company have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support.

I have verified my payapl accc as well as I have added debit card for pmt option.

I am aslo not able to hire freelancer I am getting below error.

"offer creation failed"

see attachment

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

  

Hi Zigi and Suhas,

Our team will reach out to you both via tickets and will assist you further with your accounts. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks Goran! That worked.

Appreciate your prompt response.

Financial transactions for your company have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support., how is this resolved

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kadhem,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your account status.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
6aa811d5
Community Member

Hi Bojan, Can you pleae help me - I have the same issues and my freelancers cannot log time against their account - I can't get any work done for clients if my VAs cant log due to suspended contracts.  How can i get this urgently resolved?

86dab952
Community Member

Hi, Bojan

I am facing the same issue and receiving this error "Financial transactions for Shahid Hussain (48273250) have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support." when I try to withdraw my available funds, it says, "Your Financial Account is Suspended." I as well have opened a ticket with support but haven't received a reply yet. Also, I have not received any email regarding the error I am facing since it is written that the additional information has been sent in the email. Kindly help in this regard. Thanks! (Follow up Ticket No. 38054502)

Hi Shahid,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the action taken on your financial account. I checked your account and noticed that we have already received your support team. Please note that all inquiries via a support ticket are handled in the manner they are received in the queue. That said, please allow 24-48 hours for the team to review and respond to your request. It may further delay if your concern needs to be investigated by other teams. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi, Pradeep

I am still waiting for someone to address my issue, it's already been more than 24 hours passed. Please fix my issue as soon as possible because I am not able to initiate my withdrawal. Looking forward to hearing you. Thanks!

Hi Shahid,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here .

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi, Pradeep

It's been 4 days now I am still waiting for a response from CS my issue with Financial Transaction Limited is there as before please assist with the ticket number created for the issue was 38054502.

Thanks!

Shahid

Hi Shahid,

Arjay here stepping in for Pradeep. I'm sorry to hear that you still haven't got an update from the team. I have submitted a follow-up to the team handling your case and you should be getting an update on your tickets here momentarily.

A gentle reminder, please avoid creating several tickets or posts for the same concern so that the team could assist you more efficiently. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork

Hi Pradeep, can you please check my account I am getting the same error and i have updated my financial information. Thanks

Hi Sara,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Hello Pradeep, hope you are doing well. I am also facing from previous 3 to 5 days the same issue in my account. I do not did anything wrong. I don't know why all this happening. please help me out in this.

Regards,

Engineer Hurairah

Hi Hurairah,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket for the issue you are experiencing. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Nikola, I hope you are doing well. I can't able to understand when a particular team will contact me. It's now 6 days since I issued by ticket and today is almost 10+ days since I am facing this problem. I did;t do anything wrong. Please help me to resolve this as soon as possible. I am in a lot of trouble.

Hi Hurairah,

We sincerely apologize for the delay in resolving the issue. I have submitted a follow-up to the team handling your case and they will surely take a closer look at your case. Kindly expect an update on the same ticket here momentarily. We truly appreciate your patience and understanding.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Hi Pradeep,

I am facing the same issue and receiving this error Financial transactions for Md Shameem Hossain (35581877)  have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support. when I try to withdraw my available funds, it says, "Your Financial Account is Suspended." I as well have opened a ticket with support but haven't received a reply yet. Also, I have not received any email regarding the error I am facing since it is written that the additional information has been sent in the email. Kindly help in this regard. Thanks! (Follow up Ticket No. 38430237).

I need solution. please help me.

Hi Shameem,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi Andrea,

I don't get any solution. Already 72h is gone but i don't get any confirmation reply. i want to fix my problem. please help me. Thanks! (Follow up Ticket No. 38430237).

Hi Md Shameem,

Thank you for your message. I have followed up with the team handling your request and one of our team members will reach you as soon as possible. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Please HELP. I am facing a similar issue and my life is technically on halt for days now, and nobody is helping me. I have done everything possible to reach Upwork team.  Please help.

Emmanuel,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
6aa811d5
Community Member

Hi Joanne - Can you pleae help me - I have the same issues and my freelancers cannot log time against their account - I can't get any work done for clients if my VAs cant log due to suspended contracts.  How can i get this urgently resolved?

Hi @GoranV,

Is there any way I can get the same level of support for the same exact issues? 

I called my bank and everything was okay on their end. 

I updated my card info as well

I added Paypal and set it so primary as a new payment method but the error is still there.

Im just worried that I might not be able to withdraw my funds this coming wednesday.

Hi Brylle,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the action taken on your financial account. I see that the relevant team has already notified you about the same via a support ticket here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them directly on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. 

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

Please HELP. I am facing a similar issue and my life is technically on halt for days now, and nobody is helping me. I have done everything possible to reach Upwork team.  Please help.

Hi Pradeep - Can you pleae help me - I have the same issues and my freelancers cannot log time against their account - I can't get any work done for clients if my VAs cant log due to suspended contracts.  How can i get this urgently resolved?

Hi Goran, I am having the same issue. Please assist.

Hi Sipha,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
6aa811d5
Community Member

Hi Andrea - Can you pleae help me - I have the same issues and my freelancers cannot log time against their account - I can't get any work done for clients if my VAs cant log due to suspended contracts.  How can i get this urgently resolved?

Please My account has been on financial limit over a week now. Please help. I have sent couple of emails to upwork as directed explaining all that is required of me and I am yet to get a reply. Please someone should assist me😥

Hi Chike,

Thank you for your message. I have followed up with the team and one of our team members will reach out as soon as possible to assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hello. Please help me solve the problem.

I am unable to make payments. I get this message "Financial transactions for your company have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support."

I didn't find a letter on the mail.
I have added new payment methods PAYPAL and Mastercard.
When publishing a new vacancy, an error appears (offer creation failed). Accordingly, I can't find a freelancer to work.
Help please.

Hi Barys,

Thanks for reaching out. A Customer Support Team member has reached out to you through this support ticket to assist you further with your concern.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
6aa811d5
Community Member

Hi Luiggi - Can you pleae help me - I have the same issues and my freelancers cannot log time against their account - I can't get any work done for clients if my VAs cant log due to suspended contracts.  How can i get this urgently resolved?

Financial transactions for your company have been limited. 

I"ve made payment yesterday with a new  card. and worte a appeal (Request #36596268). 

can anyone please escalated  my ticket,  I would greatly Appericate it. 

Thank you 

Hi Zak,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can see that you opened a support ticket regarding this issue. Please allow our team 24-48 hours to review your request and reach out to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths