🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Financial Transactions are Limited
Page options
a6fdc10f
Community Member

Financial Transactions are Limited

Hi,

I am unable to make payments. I get this message "Financial transactions for your company have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support."

I spoke to my bank and they said my card has not been blocked. I have since  added additional modes of payment (2 cards & a paypal account) and still get this message "Milestone activation failed. Please contact customer support."

Please help!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

114 REPLIES 114
c3b2fb5d
Community Member

Hi, i am having the same issue somebody help me too?

Hi Dhanraj,

Thank you for your message. I am pleased to inform you that your account has been restored now.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
f09b0294
Community Member

i have sam issue i have already added payment method but i still getting this error "Financial transactions for your company have been limited" and also i get you account suspended

Hi Shahzod,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
7a395387
Community Member

Hi Upwork Team,

I am facing a similar issue, My Financial transactions are limited, and I didn't get a mail to that effect. I reached out to the support team over a week ago but have not gotten any response, I don't even know the cause of the error message, please help.

Hi Gods.

Thank you for reaching out to us. I'm sorry to hear about the action taken on your financial account. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here .

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hello, from my support ticket it is showing solved. But I can still see the notification each time I log in.

Hi Gods,

Thank you for the follow up message. You can respond to the Solved ticket if you have further questions to open it.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
6aa811d5
Community Member

I am getting the same error,  I have no outstanding balance, I have a valid card and I'm still getting this message, it won't clear and i'can't hire anyone new - I need help please. 

Hi Leah,

Thank you for your message. I see that your account has been already restored now.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pradeep, hope you are doing well, I'm having this msg on my front screen 

Financial transactions for your company have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support.

Please resolve this issue, I'll be very thankful to you.

Regards,

Atwan

Hi Maaz,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
c3cf1dee
Community Member

open ticket for this

93dcc933
Community Member

I have the same problem with "Financial transactions for your account have been limited".

I have removed and re-added my payment method, but the problem persists.

Can someone support me with this?

Thanks

Hi Trong-Tuan,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hello,

Please check out my complaints it's being days already 

Hi Taiwo,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here .

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
styx1974
Community Member

I get "Financial transactions for your company have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support." even with a valid credit card.

Best regards,

Martin

Hi Martin,

It looks like this issue is happening on a team that you are a member of. Please advise the Company Owner of that team to reach out to support directly in order to address the issue. 

~Andrea
Upwork
taiwotimman
Community Member

Hello,

My financial transaction has been limited now for sometime and I have successfully verified my account 

Please help me look into this and would love to get a response 

Screenshot_20230117-123228_Freelancer - Upwork.jpg

7d416a1d
Community Member

Hello. Please help me solve the problem.

I am unable to make payments. I get this message "Financial transactions for your company have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support."

I didn't find a letter in the mail.
Help pls. My request ticket is 

Hi Balogun,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
7d416a1d
Community Member

Hi, Luiggi R.
Thanks for your quick response on this. I can see the support is very busy and wish my request is answered very soon and get help, Thanks

elitecore
Community Member

Financial transactions for Gopal Dobariya (22838297) have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support.

Hi Gopal,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the action taken on your financial account. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here . Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
7d416a1d
Community Member

Hi, Pradeep.

My message is not to be rude but pls can you help me with my request of the same issue #38806698.
Thanks

Hi Balogun,

As I mentioned to you earlier, support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further. Your patience is greatly appreciated!

~ Luiggi
Upwork
7d416a1d
Community Member

HI, Luiggi R.
Thanks for attending to me...i am curious because it has been 2 days now  

fb4302e2
Community Member

Hello

I also have the message "Financial transactions for your company have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support."

My balance is paid in full, but I would like to have more work done, so please look into it. 

Best regards Benjamin

Hi Benjamin,

Thank you for your message. Could you please remove your declined card from your billing method and set your active billing method as Primary? Once done, your account will be automatically restored within 24 hours. Feel free to reach us if you need further assistance. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hello Pradeep

I have removed the card and set Paypay os primary, but I need the account restored as I am doing a client delivery today, with the help of one of your freelancers. 

Best regards Benjamin

Hi Benjamin,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here .

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hello Pradeep

I have not seen anything from your support team, I would very much like to start more projects with Upwork, but I am unable to spend more until we get this resolved.

Best regards Benjamin

Hi Benjamin,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the delay in responding to you. I have followed up with the team and I am pleased to inform you that your account has been restored now.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths