cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Financial transactions for Gregory Kennedy (21828473) have been limited. PayPal fixed in 15 mins.

d84eae1d
Gregory K Member Since: Jul 6, 2018
1 of 2
Financial transactions for Gregory **edited for Community Guidelines** (21828473) have been limited.  PayPal fixed in 15 mins.  I am the co-founder along with Hollywood Emmy award winner Noam Dromi.  I logged into PayPal from New Jersey / New York where I am working on our business.  I usually log in from Hollywood so PayPal sent us a security alert which was fixed within 15 minutes. Apparently, Upwork platform did not receive the update that all was fine after this.

That we have to go to a community page first when responding to an alert message from your platform about payment, instead of directly to customer service delayed us hiring the developer until Monday.   Time-consuming and not very professional.  We are hiring the dev on Monday through Upwork and hopefully, our experience with Upwork will be smooth and professional.

Thank you,

Gregory

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2 of 2

Hi Gregory, 

I checked your account and it looks like your financial transactions are still limited. You may remove this payment method on your end, and re-add it if you have already resolved the issue with Paypal to auto-resume your account.

~ Avery
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS