🐈
» Forums » Clients » Financial transactions for your company have ...
Page options
bbeead81
Community Member

Financial transactions for your company have been limited. Please check your email for additional...

I just signed into upwork after about 3-4 years now and im seeing a statment at the top of my account saying 

Financial transactions for your company have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support."

I dont have any pending issues at all, infact ive only used upwork once with one freelancer and it went well and no issues.

Ive updated my payment method on file, but im also finding there is literally NO place to contact support other than using this forum, wiki articles and a support bot which isnt helpful so far.

If anyone has any information, please let me know what i can do to fix this so that i am able to use my account. 

3 REPLIES 3
JoanneP

Hi Jeff,

One of our agents will reach out to via ticket and will assist you further regarding the limitation on your account. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
vinumon
Community Member

Was this issue closed?

Hi Vinu,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

Edited to correct information: 

I checked with our team and it looks like all limitations are now removed from your profile. Could you please let us know if you need any further assistance? 

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths