🐈
» Forums » Clients » Financial transactions for your company have ...
Page options
4d95d29d
Community Member

Financial transactions for your company have been limited. Please check your email for additional in

hi,

my account has been crazy since yesterday , it was in hold then suspended and now i see “Financial transactions for your company have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support. “
the thing is that i did not receive any email about it and i don’t have any financial issues . i have been asking for help for more then 20 hours but no responds . what should i do?

8 REPLIES 8
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ghaida, 

Kindly refer to your support tickets on this page of your account, for more information on why there is a temporary hold on your account. If you have further questions regarding your concern, feel free to update the same ticket thread so that the team handling your case can assist you further. 

~ Avery
Upwork
4d95d29d
Community Member

hi.

my question is not why, my question is when i will be able ti use my account again, it has been more then 24 hours and no responds

Hi Ghaida,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. I`ve escalated your concern to our team and one of our team members will update your ticket as soon as possible and assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
a4fa3261
Community Member

me too i do not know how can we contact with them

Hi Sniper,

I checked your account, and it looks like our team has already reached out to you regarding your account status. Please log in to your account and check your ticket. Please reply to the ticket so the team can assist you further. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
a4fa3261
Community Member

i understood that i have to wait for their responses

upbeatstrom
Community Member

Financial transactions for**Edited for community guidelines**

Hi Antonion,

It looks like you’re communicating with our team regarding this case on your existing ticket. Please allow time for our team to respond and update the ticket. If you have any additional questions please post them on that ticket for further assistance.

Thank you for your patience!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths