cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Financial transactions have been limited

K M Member Since: May 26, 2017
1 of 7

I got a popup saying "Financial transactions for [my account] have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support." I've got no new messages from Upwork in my mail 

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
2 of 7

Hi KM,

I see your billing method was deactivated at the beginning of March, which triggered the hold placed on your financial accounts. Please add and verify a billing method in order to lift the hold and resume using your account.

3 of 7

Well that's what I did but the deactivated billing method cannot be deleted or something in order to add it and verify it once again.

Hareem A Member Since: May 29, 2017
4 of 7

Hello I have been facing the same issue for months now!! It is extremley frustrating. I was working on upwork for a few weeks before my account was blocked for no apparent reason and now my profile does not even show up. Further more, upwork says my financial transactions have been limited.

Please help me fix this!

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
5 of 7

Hi Hareem, 

I checked your account and can see that you were notified about your account issue last April 28, 2016 by the Upwork Trust & Safety Team. You should still be able to access it via your email or under My Requests on this page

-Avery
Untitled
6 of 7

I have no open discussions, requests or whatever in the help center, nor undone payments due. Could you please help me in a manner to get my account up again so it won't be worthless anymore?

For example delete the payment method I've entered with my registration (as i can't click on 'delete' myself for some reason) so I can add it again.

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
7 of 7

Hi KM,

Someone from our team will follow up with you directly and assist you with taking the necessary steps to resume your account.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS