cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Financial transactions limited - what is the actual resolution time for this?

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Nathan J Member Since: Jan 15, 2016
1 of 3

Hello,

Last week, the Risk Management Team placed a suspension on my account. I'm unable to post new jobs, pay bonuses, etc. 

I really enjoy hiring on Upwork, and find it a better experience than other freelance sites. However, I'm facing a tight deadline on a large project, and trying to determine if I should just move on to another site to complete it.

I responded promptly to their notification, and have attempted multiple times (through the ticket system, by chat, and by phone) to reach someone at that department. I keep being told to wait for a response.

After searching the community, I've found a lot of horror stories of people waiting weeks to get any kind of resolution. Is it true that these situations can take a long time to resolve? I have several jobs to hire for this week, but I'm afraid the review process is going to take too long (if past reports are any indication).

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
BEST ANSWER
2 of 3

Hi Nathan,

I see that the team has provided the reason for your account suspension in the support ticket. Please, continue to communicate with them via that ticket to resole the issue as we are not able to share the details here in the public Community.

Thank you.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Ace Contributor
Nathan J Member Since: Jan 15, 2016
3 of 3

The issue has been resolved. Thank you.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS