🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Fixed rate
Page options
7d22b00a
Community Member

Fixed rate

I placed a fixed price advert and i was not given the option to say how long for. I put the price at $80 and am not sure if that is $80 for a week, for a month or even a day. What would it be?

3 REPLIES 3
renatoss
Community Member

if you listed a job offer for a fixed price, then that means, that you are looking for someone to complete a task for that amount of money or what ever you will discuss with the freelancer that gets the job. Fixed rate jobs, are projects that pay that amount of money to complete the entire project, is not a number that you have to pay it hourly or weekly.. and the time to complete it depends on what you will discuss with that person.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Gerald,

It all depends on you, its best to provide as much as details you can so that freelancers will know the details about your project.
You can check out this Help Article to learn more about Fixed price contracts and best practises. If you have  more questions about something, your more than welcome to post them here.

~ Goran
Upwork
prestonhunter
Community Member

re: "I put the price at $80 and am not sure if that is $80 for a week, for a month or even a day. What would it be?"

It means "$80 period."

When the task is complete, the freelancer sends it to you and you release the $80 to her.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths