cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posting

Highlighted
Eden Lloyd B Member Since: Jan 21, 2010
1 of 11
I have a new forum, and I need normal posting on it. so I decided to post a job 250 posts for $5. Do I give justice to the job? I mean they only need to post simple. Like for example what if they post "okay"? but some declined my offer because they need more than $5. Please enlighten me on this coz I need some to do forum posting. Thanks
Highlighted
Community Guru
Dianne M Member Since: Jul 25, 2013
2 of 11
If you do 250 forum posts here in 3 days, I'll give you $6.

❄❄❄ Just A Forum Contributor --- This isn't against forum guidelines ❄❄❄
Highlighted
Exp U Member Since: Oct 29, 2014
3 of 11
It's at times like this I wish you could upvote comments.
Highlighted
Community Guru
Marcia M Member Since: Apr 3, 2013
4 of 11
If someone creates links to your client's websites on forum posts that say "okay" , you are going to destroy your client's Google ranking. I guess you treat your clients as well as you treat your freelancers.
Highlighted
Gabriele D Member Since: Jan 31, 2014
5 of 11
Hm, I wouldn't even write 250 times Okay for $5.
Highlighted
Rico E Member Since: Aug 15, 2010
6 of 11
Kindly read: https://www.odesk.com/community/node/29575 you'll get the answers to your questions.
Highlighted
Community Guru
Reynaldo M Member Since: Aug 4, 2012
7 of 11
Bro, Honestly would you do it for $5? How long would you think posting 250 "simple post" can be finish? at 1 min 30 secs per post(assuming you can think and type fast) it take you over 6 hrs to finish. Even at your listed rate at $2.22/hr your slaving the who ever going to take it. Word of advice, Don't Bite More Than You Can Chew. Pardon me but I don't see you as some one who is providing opportunities but someone trying to unload part of an accepted project that went over his head.
Highlighted
Community Guru
Dianne M Member Since: Jul 25, 2013
8 of 11
I need a Girl who can comments on my Fashion related page You have to comments from different profiles or Ask your Friends to comments on my Facebook Page Photos I will pay 1$ per 200 Comments and outstanding feedback on your Profile Comment will be simple but sensible English ------------------------------------------------------------ this beats him, makes him look uber generous

❄❄❄ Just A Forum Contributor --- This isn't against forum guidelines ❄❄❄
Highlighted
Community Guru
Reynaldo M Member Since: Aug 4, 2012
9 of 11
OMG!!!!! Outstandingly the best so far. Even beating $0.01/hr rate. Imagine $0.005 per post!..... Why not simply say "Want an Outstanding FeedBack and 5 Star Rating?"... :lol:
Highlighted
Community Guru
Marissa S Member Since: Feb 6, 2008
10 of 11
@OP: You're on the wrong platform; I bet there's this site where you can buy all those numbers in bulk for a mere $5. This is black hat tactic though w/c only makes you feel good it but don't add much value to your business. Smiley Happy
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS