🐈
» Forums » Clients » Freelancer Payments when (My OWN) Client as i...
Page options
adaminoz
Community Member

Freelancer Payments when (My OWN) Client as in me account is suspended

Hi I pay people to work here and have had my account suspended due to not paying $80. (Will pay it ASAP). Can I receive payments myself still through my freelancing account? I have a pending payment that should become available tomorrow.

I do ongoing **bleep** here for more than 7 years now earning money myself and paying money to contractors but can not get a reply from the **edited for Community Guidelines** support. Actually $22k USD in the last 12 months I earned from here and paid out $7k USD to contractors. 

I did ask for like 7 days more to pay the $80 lol but no one at all anywhere near a tech support chat or email has any idea or ability to do anything here.

3 REPLIES 3
madison-russell
Community Member

Unfortunately, there isn't a lot to be done if you did not pay an agreed upon amount. You can't ask for an extension when paying an employee, that isn't quite how hiring freelancers, particularly on Upwork, works. I would also assume that your entire account is suspended, so that includes your freelancer account. Maybe someone from Upwork can jump on this thread to let you know for certain, but I have a feeling everything is suspended.

tlbp
Community Member

Adam R wrote:

Hi I pay people to work here and have had my account suspended due to not paying $80. (Will pay it ASAP). Can I receive payments myself still through my freelancing account? I have a pending payment that should become available tomorrow.

I do ongoing **bleep** here for more than 7 years now earning money myself and paying money to contractors but can not get a reply from the filth tech support. Actually $22k USD in the last 12 months I earned from here and paid out $7k USD to contractors. 

I did ask for like 7 days more to pay the $80 lol but no one at all anywhere near a tech support chat or email has any idea or ability to do anything here.

I'm not sure that how the amount you made or spent in the past is relevant if you can't come up with $80 to pay the freelancer who did the work. 

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Adam, 

It looks like a member of the team is currently assisting you through this support ticket. You may follow up on the same ticket thread at any time and the team will update you accordingly.

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths