🐈
» Forums » Clients » Freelancer Profile Not Available
Page options
b99c154e
Community Member

Freelancer Profile Not Available

Hello,

On the 18th of December I hired a ghostwriter freelancer from the US, but only today I've now noticed that her profile is not available anymore, as if she's not on upwork.

We haven't kept in touch in the meantime, so I have just tried to contact her and hopefully to get an answer soon.

Do you think I should just cancel the contract if she doesn't answer soon?

Thanks for your help.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

@Andrea C wrote:

Hello,

On the 18th of December I hired a ghostwriter freelancer from the US, but only today I've now noticed that her profile is not available anymore

Your freelancer was probably found to be in violation of some policy and suspended, temporarily or permanently. Best to contact Support.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
petra_r
Community Member

@Andrea C wrote:

Hello,

On the 18th of December I hired a ghostwriter freelancer from the US, but only today I've now noticed that her profile is not available anymore

Your freelancer was probably found to be in violation of some policy and suspended, temporarily or permanently. Best to contact Support.

b99c154e
Community Member

Thank you for your answer. Do you think I should just cancel the contract? I really need that work to be carried out asap.

petra_r
Community Member

@Andrea C wrote:

Thank you for your answer. Do you think I should just cancel the contract? I really need that work to be carried out asap.

Bearing in mind it's Christmas Day maybe give it a day or two. Is there a significant amount of money in Escrow? When is / was the deadline? You haven't released any funds to her yet, have you?

b99c154e
Community Member

I'll also contact support. The deadline would be within a couple of days. The payment hasn't been released from Escrow yet.

kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Andrea,

I see our support team has already advised you about the freelancer you hired. Unfortunately, we won't be able to share any further details about their account status, but please update the ticket if you need any further assistance.

~ Valeria
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths