🐈
» Forums » Clients » Freelancer demand 3 times more money after ta...
Page options
e25ef504
Community Member

Freelancer demand 3 times more money after taking my project.

I posted a job and invite a freelancer. He sent me a proposal of 8$ per hour and I agree to that and I sent him the project to set up for work. I told him when you start working let me ask I will offer you my job. After some time he asks to send a proposal 3 times more than he agreed before. 

This is the very worst experience I had faced. This is the fraud of looting the project. Please check this otherwise I will file an FIR with the name of freelancer and Upwork also.

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Codegera T wrote:

This is the very worst experience I had faced. This is the fraud of looting the project. Please check this otherwise I will file an FIR with the name of freelancer and Upwork also.

The freelancer, after reviewing the project, decided that it wasn't worth their while at the price/rate offered. Just withdraw the offer and hire someone else. It's not fraud, you haven't paid anything and nothing bad has happened. There is nothing to file.

2a05aa63
Community Member

Be happy they did that before you started working with them. Still they should've have at least explained why.

Also, maybe it was a typo?

Latest Articles
Learning Paths