This thread is two years old.

Community Guru
Phyllis G Member Since: Sep 8, 2016
12 of 15

@Jess C wrote:

@Charles D wrote:

did you pay the freelancer?

This thread is two years old.

Oops, I didn't notice that! In my own defense, I was distracted pointing out to someone on a different thread that they were asking a question on a three-year old thread. 😝

Community Guru
David G Member Since: Oct 6, 2011
13 of 15

The freelancer definitely shouldn't get full payment, particularly since the freelancer did less than half of the expected work. I would go through the work and determine how much he did and if it is useful. I don't know what the work is so I don't know if you can use the partial work that was done.

If you can use the work then I would pay him a percentage based on how much work was done. (i.e. if he did 30 percent of the work, pay him 30 percent of the money).

If you can't use the work, then I would still give him some money, but the mere fact that you can't use the work would mean the freelancer should receive even less.

Community Guru
Irene B Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
14 of 15

"deep sigh"....that's all.

Ayna H Member Since: May 4, 2019
15 of 15
Yes I am agree with that, I had same issue he didn’t do work accordingly what I want so I can’t use his work and I don’t know how to pay, second problem I trust him so much that now I am in trouble I just left 3 hours to do work which freelancer couldn’t complete in 5 days(((
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS