🐈
» Forums » Clients » Freelancer is not releasing app codes. Upwork...
Page options
a4b8f953
Community Member

Freelancer is not releasing app codes. Upwork is not taking matter seriously.

I paid complete amount to freelancer and contract is closed. I am not technical person and don't have knowledge about codes. Freelancer have not released my codes. Few days back i decided to make some changed in my app and i hired new freelancer he request for git codes. When i approached to previous freelancer to provide me access to codes he immediately blocked me on upwork.
I conrtacted to upwork escalation team to resolve this issue. they came back with answer that freelancer is not willing to work with you anymore. You may proceed for legal option.... This doesn't seems professional approach by upwork. We trust upwork and make contract on this platform with freelancers, if upwrok is not ready to take responsiblity of anything i think there's no use of this platform.

1 REPLY 1
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Kais,

I'm sorry to hear about the bad experience you've had and for the inconvenience, this has caused you. 
I checked your account and I can see that your ticket was already escalated. One of our team members will update your ticket with the number 33479314 as soon as possible and will assist you further directly there. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths