🐈
» Forums » Clients » Freelancer not refunding
Page options
42d2027c
Community Member

Freelancer not refunding

Dear Friends

I hired a freelancer who did a job for me. When I hired him I accidently paid extra funds and I communicated with the freelancer about it and he said he was going to refund for the mistake I did. I tried getting in touch with him and he has been quiet. How do I get my refund from the freelancer?

Kind Regards

Sharon

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Sharon K wrote:

I hired a freelancer who did a job for me. When I hired him I accidently paid extra funds and I communicated with the freelancer about it and he said he was going to refund for the mistake I did. I tried getting in touch with him and he has been quiet. How do I get my refund from the freelancer?

How long ago and how much?

AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sharon,

I'm sorry to hear about this. Please note that disputes must be filed by the Friday after the freelancer bills the hours. If you miss this window, you and your freelancer should work together to resolve any issues and discuss your freelancer submitting a refund. If you can't resolve the issue with the refund and is within the 30 days since payment, please let us know and our mediation team can assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths