cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freelancer provided poor quality work after thorough review of work

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
11 of 12

Hi Jamal,

I'm sorry the contract with this freelancer didn't turn out well. I'll follow up with the team regarding your ticket and the concerns you expressed here and they will update you directly via the ticket.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
12 of 12

re: "This fraudlencer perhaps took the advantage of my soft heartness with the excuse of his grandmother sickness"

There are two types of freelancers who work online:

a) Freelancers who, if they have a sick grandmother and work to earn money to help take care of her, never mention it. Because they are kind, polite, and professional, they never mention this fact to clients. They know that this has nothing to do with the work they are doing. If they experience a delay, they simply cite "personal matter" or "family emergency" without going into detail.

b) scammers and/or liars who mention a "sick grandmother" in order to try to get money from a client, or sympathy to excuse a job poorly done or as an excuse for a delay. Their grandmother is not sick. Or if she is, they don't care and they certainly don't spend time or money caring for her.

Question:

Are there professional freelancers who really do have a sick grandmother, mention it to clients, yet are not scammers?

Answer:

No.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS