🐈
» Forums » Clients » Freelancer's attitude!
Page options
adverteyes
Community Member

Freelancer's attitude!

I recently hired a freelancer on Upwork for my ad optimization project. Finally, I found him incapable and irresponsible. So I closed the contract and provided him honest review which he deserves. Now, he's arguing, misbehaving and almost threatening me in my Upwork PMB.. Any suggestion what I should do?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Vivek,

I'm sorry to hear about that. You can report this freelancer to our team so we can review and take appropriate actions. Please feel free to send me a PM by clicking on my name if you'd like to share more information about this issue. Thank you. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
prestonhunter
Community Member

Just block him.

Click on his name in the Upwork Messages tool and select the menu option to block him.

As a client, I am busy. I certainly don't have time to argue with an underperforming freelancer.

nietoaileen
Community Member

Report him with the Upwork team. There are other ways to disputing a bad review, and that behavior is not acceptable. 

JoanneP

Hi Vivek,

I'm sorry to hear about that. You can report this freelancer to our team so we can review and take appropriate actions. Please feel free to send me a PM by clicking on my name if you'd like to share more information about this issue. Thank you. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
christineamaro
Community Member

I think you may continue working as a professional as much as you can to avoid any misunderstanding between the employers and employees.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Latest Articles
Learning Paths