🐈
» Forums » Clients » Freelancer seems unresponsive
Page options
fatimaniazi
Community Member

Freelancer seems unresponsive

I hired a freelancer for fixed job money is in escrow milestone started. But he is behaving oddly. Like first he added his team memeber that he will do the job and then I said we will share some ideas on fb messenger as it's quick and more accessible to me and he mentioned in contract it that most of the conversation will be on fb and now he is not resonsing on fb and not on upwork. He seems not capable of doing job. How to procced now
ACCEPTED SOLUTION

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Fatima,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your contract. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

All sorted
jr-translation
Community Member

Fatima N wrote:
I hired a freelancer for fixed job money is in escrow milestone started. But he is behaving oddly. Like first he added his team memeber that he will do the job and then I said we will share some ideas on fb messenger as it's quick and more accessible to me and he mentioned in contract it that most of the conversation will be on fb and now he is not resonsing on fb and not on upwork. He seems not capable of doing job. How to procced now

Cancel the job. If he applied for a job just to have someone else do the job, it is a ToS violation.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths