🐈
» Forums » Clients » Freelancer who would also like to hire
Page options
susanzat
Community Member

Freelancer who would also like to hire

I am a freelancer and would like to hire someone from upwork.  The forums before from 2017 say you can add an account and also say there's a link button on the settings page, there isn't.  Is there a fix for this that is current.  

3 REPLIES 3
eric5037
Community Member

@Susan Z wrote:

I am a freelancer and would like to hire someone from upwork.  The forums before from 2017 say you can add an account and also say there's a link button on the settings page, there isn't.  Is there a fix for this that is current.  

Hi, Suzan

I won't help you a lot but just a little bit: what I can tell is that it's possible, I am a freelancer here on Upwork and from time to time when I need it, I hire some freelancers. When It's done (you still need help to know how, sorry for that but I don't even remember how), you just have to switch from client to freelancer or vice versa. 

sergio-soria
Community Member

Top Right corner > Settings > Left column > My Teams > Create New Account > New Client Account

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Susan, 

I'll go ahead and share your account with the Customer Support Team so that they can assist you further.

Will you please try the following steps to see if you are able to create a client account: 

1. Click the “Accounts” menu and choose “Settings”
  2. Go to “My Teams” and choose the “Create New Account” at the bottom
  3. Choose “Create New Client Account”

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths