🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Freelancer will not complete the project
Page options
c36307d9
Community Member

Freelancer will not complete the project

To whom it may concern, I have been having continuous issues with my app developer with the completion of the application. He is refusing to finish my application and has recently not even bothered to reply to my messages. I have also found it extreamly difficult to find somwhere on Upwork where im able to seek help. It would be appreciated if someone was able to direct me to the right place to make a complaint against the freelancer so that they wont be able to do this to anyone else who is trying hard to create something for themselves. 

Regards, Shyoan

2 REPLIES 2
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Shyoan, 

I'm sorry to learn about your experience with this freelancer. I checked your account and do not see any active contracts at the moment. Could you please confirm the Contract ID# for my reference so that I can look into this further for you?

~ Avery
Upwork
prestonhunter
Community Member

Shyoan, why do you care so much about one particular freelancer?

Rather than spending time and energy on the needs of other people, I strongly recommend that you put yourself and the needs of your own project first.

It sounds like you are unusually interested in one freelancer who isn't even working on the project any longer. No freelancer is intended to be a permanent part of your team forever. Freelancers aren't even employees. They are temporary. You can fire them at any time, for any reason, or for no reason.

Continue your project with the other members of your team. Hire additional people as necessary. Close the contracts on any freelancers who don't provide you with the best value for your project or who don't deliver work within the timeframe that you need.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths