🐈
» Forums » Clients » French company- How to use those invoice in m...
Page options
29d71c92
Community Member

French company- How to use those invoice in my accounting

Hello,

I just saw in upwork, when i needed to make my accounting that some informations are missing in my freelancer invoice.

In France in order to have a legit invoice, we need to mention: Name, adress, and number of identification (Duns in USA, Siret in France) but in some freelancer invoice it is only mention their name without anything else.

Upwork chat explain me that they have the choice to make it or not but now i'm a little bit stuck because i though that everything was 100 % integrate but it's not.

Can you tell me how do you do ? 

Thanks a lot for your help !

5 REPLIES 5
NikolaS

Hi Hicham,

I checked and it seems that you are already in correspondence with our team on your support ticketPlease allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork
29d71c92
Community Member

It's not for the same question.

The question on the ticket is about upwork invoice because you didn't put your DUNS number.

here i'm asking for freelancer invoice, as long as they dont insert legal information required in France

tta192
Community Member

You should ask the freelancer to provide one of the following: either a replacement invoice with all the details filled in(if they're acting as an entity/company), or their full name & address. An accountant should be able to work with either of these, although the former is preferable. It's better to ask the freelancer about this (especially if it's their fist job on the platform) prior to starting the contract otherwise you're stuck with whatever details they provided when signing up.

29d71c92
Community Member

Thanks a lot Andrei for your time !

I just asked them to fill on those information in their account and i guess it will be automatically replace in the old invoice right ?

But you know even in upwork invoice it miss the DUNS number which i don't understand...

tta192
Community Member

Old invoices won't be updated. The new details will appear on future invoices only.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths