🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Gaining access to existing company Upwork...
Page options
1b635203
Community Member

Gaining access to existing company Upwork account

I recently joined a company that utilizes Upwork, but our former Upwork account administrators have left the company, and so there is no one able to grant myself or anyone else access to the account. I can't find a point of contact at Upwork and urgently need to make changes to one of our contractor's pay rate. Has anyone been in this situation before or have a number/email address that is ever replied to for Upwork? I have been trying to get ahold with someone without success for over a week. 

3 REPLIES 3
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Samantha, 

I'll share your concern with the Customer Support Team so that they can reach out to you and assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork
6d4b63cf
Community Member

My friends account has lost access and we do not know how to get it back. Please get in touch with **edited for Community Guidelines** via email as she can not log in to her Upwork account. 

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Thomas, 

I checked the account you are referring to on your post and I will ask the team to get in touch with the user through the email address associated with their account. Thank you for flagging this here!

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths