cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get your project done while helping my fellow Filipinos

Highlighted
Joel I Member Since: Jul 12, 2011
1 of 4
I am Joel Ibarra from Philippines. As you all know, the strongest typhoon in the world has passed over our country and has caused so much devastation and loss of lives. I don't have the money, but I have the skills, and I really would love to help with my fellow countrymen. Here's what I propose, I'll work on your project and all the payment from that will be donated to the victims through ABS CBN Sagip Kapamilya Foundation. A deposit slip of the donation and a pictures while doing the deposit to the bank will be sent to you as proof that your payment has reach the foundation. Its a win-win for both of us, I have helped my fellow Filipinos and you also helped them while I work on your project. If you are interested to help, please comment here first before sending a job offer to me. You can view my profile here: https://www.odesk.com/users/~0161d582b9a52b8bd8. I will try to accommodate as much project as I can for this one without affecting the delivery date and quality. I will only accept one project at a time. This offer is only for a week since i also have other commitments before this catastrophe has happened to us. Thank you all for spending time reading my post and God bless us all.
Highlighted
2 of 4
Thanks to Ms. judy for sending one to me, we really appreciate all the needs we could get.
Highlighted
Community Guru
Tony H Member Since: Nov 10, 2011
3 of 4
Great idea Joel! The only work I have for anyone at the moment is article writing that pays $3 per 200-300 word article. It's for a socially responsible business, not a charity this time. Can give you an 'order' for 10-20 articles if you have time or the interest. May wok out to less than your asking rate though, so if not, that's cool. That aside, this is a GREAT idea and falls in line with one of my projects. Could help feed your idea in the future. Would love to talk with you somehow privately.
Highlighted
4 of 4
Hi Tony, Thank you for the offer, however, I do not have writing skills. I only do ePub/Mobi conversion, programming, Typesetting, XML, PDF... Regards, Joel Ibarra
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS