🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Getting “Not authorized to Access”
Page options
craig-mcpherson
Community Member

Getting “Not authorized to Access”

As a new client to Upwork, I was able to post a job on the site. Overnight I received several emails with freelancers proposals. When I want view their proposals I get “Not authorize to access this page.” I am the owner of the job posting. I used the help section for accessing the proposals but that didn’t help. Also in my jobs section, there no listing of the job I posted. What did I do wrong? Do I have to wait for my client account to be verified?
3 REPLIES 3
AndreaG

Hi Craig,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble checking your Job Post. I checked your account and it looks like you have more than one profile associated with it. Could you please try clicking on your profile picture on the upper right-hand corner of the screen? This will allow you to switch profiles and check if you can find your Job Post in one of them.

Please let me know if you need any further assistance,

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

I am able to see the proposals now. I should only 2 accounts, one freelance and the other is client. I have an Unknown business name and needs to be deleted. 

Hi Craig,

I checked and it looks like the Job Post you are currently working on was created with your Unknown client profile. Please know that all open jobs associated with the client profile need to be closed in order to be able to close the account.

If you would like to proceed with closing the account, please close the Job Post and let us know here, we'll be happy to assist you,

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths