🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Getting "You cannot send an offer to this...
Page options
6ec95b01
Community Member

Getting "You cannot send an offer to this freelancer" error - mid conversation

I was in the process of finalizing a job with a freelancer on here. We were mid conversation and when I woke up the converation was archived and it won't let me create a new job or chat with the freelancer in any way. I just want to be able to converse with the freelancer so I can get started. Please help!

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Adam,

I`m sorry about the incovience this had caused you.
I just checked your account and was able to locate your messages with 2 freelancers. You have also sent them an offer successfully as well. 

Were you referring to another freelancer or do you experience any other problems? 

If you have any additional questions or further help is needed let me know, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I'm referring to the conversation with **Edited for Community Guidelines**. It will not let me send any
follow up messages.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Adam,

I just checked this for you and wasn't able to replicate the issue you're describing, the Freelancer you're referring to sent you a new message just recently. May you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue.

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths