🐈
» Forums » Clients » Glitch in proposals
Page options
astepanov83
Community Member

Glitch in proposals

I have an open job posting and I'm reviewing proposals. There are two names in it: Anton and Ahsan. How should I call him? Ahsan is a freelancer I checked right before Anton. If it's a bug, please don't add me to any support tickets.

Untitled.png

4 REPLIES 4
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Aleksandr,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked your job posting and the proposal is showing the same name in both places. Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or using a different browser? Let us know if a different name continues to show so that we can assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Aleksandar,

It's great that you have such awesome ideas to fix this problem, but I don't want to clear my cookies and cache, because I will lose all autologins to other sites, and other preferences of having cookies. It's clearly a bug on your side and I don't understand why would I need to do anything.

Aleksandr S wrote:

Hi Aleksandar,

It's great that you have such awesome ideas to fix this problem, but I don't want to clear my cookies and cache, because I will lose all autologins to other sites, and other preferences of having cookies. It's clearly a bug on your side and I don't understand why would I need to do anything.

Use a different browser temporarily to rule out the cache/cookie auto-answer. 

khanzada01
Community Member

clear cache when you see such problems.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths