cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Login isn't working - Please help!

e9e4cb4f
Andrew M Member Since: Jun 15, 2020
1 of 10

I have been using UpWork for a few weeks now. I registered with a Google Account. 

I have tried to login today with Sign In with Google but I get this error:

Your Google account cannot be accessed at this time. 

How is this even possible??? I use Sign in with Google for everything and have never had an issue on any other platform. 

I have submitted a ticket to helpdesk but have no idea how long that will take and I urgently need to login to talk with my Freelancer. I have had to register here with another email account just to add this comment. 

Please, if anyone knows how to fix this I'd love to hear it.

What I've tried:

- cleared cache etc

- tried 3 different browsers

- confirmed my google email login works correctly on other sites

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
BEST ANSWER
2 of 10

Hi Andrew,

I checked and it seems that you already managed to log in to your account. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled

View solution in original post

e9e4cb4f
Andrew M Member Since: Jun 15, 2020
3 of 10

Thanks for following up so quickly!

I found another browser window where I was stilled logged in so this must have been causing the issue. Seems strange that the other tabs didn't realise I was logged in already?

Anyway, hope that might help with a future support ticket.

a2zfreelance
A B Member Since: Mar 5, 2021
4 of 10

Hi! 

Please help. I am experiencing the same issue with my Upwork account. I even created this new account just so I could reach out and seek for assistance. Please. 

Thank you! 

a2zfreelance
A B Member Since: Mar 5, 2021
5 of 10

Hi!

I have my upwork account **Edited for Community Guidelines**

ticket number **Edited for Community Guidelines**.

Can you help me check why I couldn’t log in using my Google Account? Please. The email I’m using is **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Thank you!

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
6 of 10

Hi A B,

I already followed up with the team handling your case and you can expect an update very soon.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
m_shujja
Muhammad S Member Since: May 9, 2019
7 of 10

One of my friend is having trouble wirth his email address to conitinue signup with google. He don't know what is an issue with that. He is getting the below error
**Edited for community guidelines**

His email is below

**Edited for community guidelines**

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
8 of 10

Hi Muhammad,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with the link to your friends profile or the email address associated with their account? I'll check that and assist them accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
robinson_ge
Grace R Member Since: Mar 17, 2021
9 of 10

I am having the same problem. When I try to login, Upwork says I can only login using Google, but when I try to follow the prompt I'm redirected to the login screen with no error code. I've tried clearing the cache, three different browsers, two different computers and my phone, a private tab, and I've tried going in through my Google account to clear any settings related to Upwork. I'm on a really tight deadline and need to get back into my account ASAP.

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
10 of 10

Hi Grace,

I've shared your concern with the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

-Joanne
Untitled