🐈
» Forums » Clients » HBL Credit card
Page options
raousman
Community Member

HBL Credit card

I have make an client Account on odesk. I have credit card of HBL Visa.. Did it work on odesk. Any body verify his payment through HBL credit cad ?
21 REPLIES 21
theleetech
Community Member

Yes you can use HBL credit card on UpWork for the payment to freelancers. HBL CC is ordinary visa credit card and works fine for onlne payments. This can't be used for withdrawal.

i have hbl credit card can i used it for upwork freelancing

Hi Abdullah,

If you’d like to explore other ways to receive your payments, you can check the payment method options available to you by clicking on “Add Method” in the “Get Paid” section of your Upwork account (under “Settings”).

~ Nikola
Upwork
d37cd09f
Community Member

hi dear..did u transfer money to freelancer?please share information with me that how u transfer as i am facing problems while hiring a freelancer on upwork..

HBL Credit card if petty fine, & i am using for Most of my online transactions. ( includes but not limited to, domain, hosting, themes, other goods). What problem you are facing?

FYI: - Normally HBL CC isn't active for online payment. you will call to their UAN number, & ask for ecommerce service activation, they will ask some question to verify & then your call will be activated for internet transactions ( Compatible upto 90%+ marchants accepting credit card. Can'T be used at Paypal or any marchant who is using paypal as their credit card processor)

Kind Regards

hi dear ! thanks for yours time..i  have hbl visa card..when i eterd my payment method i get this error"Unfortunately, your card did not pass our security screening process. Please check to make sure all of your billing information is correct. Cards may be rejected because of many factors, and we recommend calling your bank to ensure there is not an issue with the card being used. If you are sure all billing information is correct please contact customer support and include your account name and a valid phone number where you can be reached."..so should i call to head office then they will allowed me?

Definitely, before adding your card here, your card should be activated for ecommerce service.

So call them, make your card active for online transactions. then entere here & be sure you are filling correct adress etc.

It should be working otherwise you should contact Upwork support.

thank u so much dear..i wil call them and ask for ecommerce service activation..

Hi ENGR,

Please make sure to follow the instructions our agent shared with you back in July and update the ticket, in order to resume using your account and be able to add a billing method. 

~ Vladimir
Upwork

where should i update the tickets?plzz send me a link so i can update my account 

Hi ENGR S,

Please follow this link and click on the most recent ticket.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

hi zaheer'

dear i activate the ecomerce service on my hbl debit card but when i want to verify my billing method i am geting this problem "Unfortunately, your card did not pass our security screening process. Please check to make sure all of your billing information is correct. Cards may be rejected because of many factors, and we recommend calling your bank to ensure there is not an issue with the card being used. If you are sure all billing information is correct please contact customer support and include your account name and a valid phone number where you can be reached."

do u have any idea please help me if u can?

petra_r
Community Member

@Ghazi R wrote:

hi zaheer'

dear i activate the ecomerce service on my hbl debit card but when i want to verify my billing method i am geting this problem "Unfortunately, your card did not pass our security screening process.

If I am not mistaken that is a prepaid card, not a proper credit card.

If that is the case it can not be used on Upwork, you need a "proper" credit card.

Upwork do not accept prepaid cards of any sort as a billing method.

This might be the issue you are using a "prepaid card" ( though i am not sure what kind of Pre-Paid Card HBL offers), i am using a Regular Credit Card which works fine everywhere.

Hi Ghazi,

I can confirm Petra's reply. Please take a look at this Help article and use one of the available billing methods, as the card you tried adding has either incorrect details or can't be used on Upwork.

~ Vladimir
Upwork
c47853a5
Community Member

MY HBL debit card is not being accepted by UPWORK. the error pops up that ünfortunately................

kindly help... i have to pay the freelancer... the internet session is already active on my card from the bank. the Bank says that it is being rejected by the website... everything is fine from the bank side...

PLS help.....

Hello Fahad,

Have you tried addressing your concern to the Customer Support? You can reach them here so they can assist you further.

Untitled
0eb64dd1
Community Member

Hi, I have an HBL debit card. I have an issue that the bank is refusing confirmation, although all previous requirements were fulfilled, any idea about the issue? Here I'll attach some screenshots!

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Zobiya,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it looks like you already have an open ticket regarding your concern. If you need any further assistance or if you av further questions feel free to follow up on your ticket and our team will be happy to assist you directly. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
0eb64dd1
Community Member

I am trying to find solutions because I have only one debit card and one bank!

bilz636
Community Member

To all who's facing the issue "We are unable to authorize your card." Kindly contact HBL support and request them to activate transaction for Upwork. 

Actually it has blocked by HBL bank  to avoid any fruad transactions in UPWORK. (yes JOKE OF THE YEAR).

Just call them and ask them to activate transaction at your own risk!

Latest Articles
Learning Paths