🐈
» Forums » Clients » Hate the policy of not letting use payoneer c...
Page options
adenergiser
Community Member

Hate the policy of not letting use payoneer cards even for One time projects Escrow

I have been a client on elance foor over 3 years, and then forced to move to upwork. 

I live in pakistan where it is really hard for an 20 year old to get credit cards and even harder to get online transactions as banks systems are not good at all. 

Nevertheless my lifeline has been Payoneer card and since last year upwork stopped accepting payoneer cards for projects. 

Now I have a project stuck since one year, I have finally got one card from a Pakistani bank only to come to know later that bank's system doesn't let transactions to happen from website stored card info. 

The whole system has become a choas , a humble request. 

Kindly can you please allow us to hire freelancers with payoneer cards at least for one time projects when whole money is escrowed even before the work starts?

Thank u

1 REPLY 1
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm sorry to know that, Muhammad. The following are the only payment methods available on Upwork - Upwork Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express cards, and a verified Paypal account. 

I'll go ahead and share this with the team for their consideration. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths