🐈
» Forums » Clients » Haven't received my refunds yet. What's the i...
Page options
munza-a-qadir
Community Member

Haven't received my refunds yet. What's the issue? Where will I get them and what's the timeline?

What's the issue? Where will I get them and what's the timeline to receieve my refunds?

8 REPLIES 8
d8da413e
Community Member

what kind of refund are you looking for?????

munza-a-qadir
Community Member

I withdrew the contract because freelancer disappeared right after I sent him the contract, he didnt even accept the contract. So, when will i get my money back in my account?

PradeepH

Hi Munza,

If you're referring to reversal for escrow funds, I see that the reversal is already processed on Feb 21st. Please allow 3-5 business days for the credit to reflect on your card.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

thanks. 

Hey Hardeep haven't received my refunds. It's been 6 days already. Can you help me regarding it? 

Thanks

Hi Munza,

Thank you for reaching out to us. It looks like the refund has been processed on the 21st. Please note that refunds may take 5-10 business days to reflect on your bank account.

~ AJ
Upwork

oh okay thanks.

e6b076bb
Community Member

If you haven't received your refunds on Upwork yet, there may be a few reasons for this. Here are some possible explanations:

1. Refunds can take several business days to process: Depending on the payment method used, refunds can take several business days to process. If you recently received a refund request, it may take a few days before the funds are returned to your account.

2. Your payment method may be outdated: If your payment method is no longer valid or has expired, your refunds may not be able to be processed. In this case, you'll need to update your payment information on Upwork to ensure that refunds can be processed.

3. There may be a technical issue: If you believe that you should have received a refund, but haven't, there may be a technical issue. In this case, you should contact Upwork customer support to investigate the issue.

To check the status of your refunds on Upwork, go to your "Transaction History" page and look for any refunds that may have been issued. If you don't see any refunds, you should contact Upwork customer support to investigate the issue further. They can provide you with more information about the status of your refunds and help you resolve any issues.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths