🐈
» Forums » Clients » Having a join Paypal account for all my emplo...
Page options
765eb554
Community Member

Having a join Paypal account for all my employees

Hello,

I have a software service company and recently I decided to have all my employees working on the Upwork platform.I am wondering if it is fine to have a join bank account or Paypal account for all myemployees ? I need to do this to ease the payroll process and for legal reasons. If I am allowed to do so, how can one Paypal account email match all Upwork account emails then ?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Aaron, 

You should be able to add your chosen payment method for your agency account here. It's separate from your personal freelancer account. 

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
LuiggiR

Hi Aaron, 

I'm afraid it's not possible. Each freelancer needs to have their own individual payment method and that payment method should match their verified name on Upwork. Also note that if what you're looking for is to build an Agency with them, all agency contracts are paid to the agency's account and payments from agencies to its members are not facilitated by Upwork. You can check this help article to learn more.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
765eb554
Community Member

Hi Luiggi,

Thanks for your answer, I think I am planning to launch an agency and i am wondering how to set up the billing method for my agency account ? Thanks a lot for your help !

Aaron

Hi Aaron,

You have various payment methods at your disposal. You can check out this page for more details about each of them and how you can set them up.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
765eb554
Community Member

Hi Luiggi,

I am using my credit card to my personal account and I want to use different billing method for my agency account. Do you know how to do so ? Thanks very much for your help !

Aaron

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Aaron, 

You should be able to add your chosen payment method for your agency account here. It's separate from your personal freelancer account. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths