🐈
» Forums » Clients » Having information about a UBA bank
Page options
154d09a4
Community Member

Having information about a UBA bank

Hi here I'm John **Edited for Community Guidelines** and I'd like to know if anyone has already added a UBA debit card to their upwork account to pay freelancers... I would like to confirm if it was working. Thank you for understanding (My brothers or sisters from Africa this position is directly addressed to you)... If someone else outside Africa uses the UBA bank for deposits to their account you are welcome

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi John

I just checked your account and I can see that our customer support already advised you about this on your ticket ending with 004. Please refer to the details shared with you there, if you have any additional questions feel free to post them there and our team will assist you further. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi John

I just checked your account and I can see that our customer support already advised you about this on your ticket ending with 004. Please refer to the details shared with you there, if you have any additional questions feel free to post them there and our team will assist you further. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Okay... 

Latest Articles
Learning Paths