🐈
» Forums » Clients » Having trouble adding a new employee to our U...
Page options
3b005223
Community Member

Having trouble adding a new employee to our UpWork account

I have added a user from our organization but he is having trouble getting an account created for himself.  He has a personal account which worked fine and I have added other people from our organization and they were able to join just fine.

I have had him try on 3 seperate browsers including incognito mode on all of them as well.  It keeps coming up with an error that his account cannot be created.  Anyone ever run into this before and have a work around?

3 REPLIES 3
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Josh.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your request!

~ Bojan
Upwork
684d67f9
Community Member

Hi, I'm having a similar problem to the one described. Tried to add someone but it never works, however she is getting email bills for work that's been done, which should come to me. She needs full access but is not responsible for making payment. Thanks.

Hi Karima,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and could see that you already added some members to your account. Please know that Members & Permissions allows you to delegate work while maintaining account security. It enables you to invite new team members (like colleagues from within your organization), as well as assign each person’s capabilities within your account. You can find more information in this help article

Could you please share more information about your concern so that we can better assist you?

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths