cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Having trouble creating a client account. The page keeps loading!

asma i Member Since: Apr 13, 2016
1 of 6

Hi 

I am a freelancer and I want to create a client account as well for various needs.

I went to the create client company page and I have given a company name and selected the option but the page keeps loading and loading. I don't understand what's wrong and what to do. Please help!

Thanks in advance

Asma

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2 of 6

Hi Asma,

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble creating a client account. Please clear your cache and cookies or try a different browser. If you experience the same issue after trying out these troubleshooting steps, please let us know. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
asma i Member Since: Apr 13, 2016
3 of 6

Hi Joanne

Thanks for your response. I have cleared my cache and cookies and also tried a different browser as you recommended. It didn't work. Still the same. Page is loading. I will very much appreciatiate any furthur help!

Asma

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
4 of 6

Thanks for following up, Asma. One of our customer support agents will reach out to you via email to assist you further in creating a client account. The email will be sent shortly. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Xue Z Member Since: Feb 9, 2019
5 of 6

Hi Joanne, I'm having the same problem as Asma. I've tried the methods you mentioned here, but it still doesn't work. By the way, I'm trying to create a second client company account. Is that even okay to have a second client account?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
6 of 6

Hi Xue, 

There should be no issue with creating another client account. I'll share your account information with the Customer Support Team so that they can assist you further.

-Avery
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS