🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Having trouble creating a client account....
Page options
aunnyjori
Community Member

Having trouble creating a client account. The page keeps loading!

Hi 

I am a freelancer and I want to create a client account as well for various needs.

I went to the create client company page and I have given a company name and selected the option but the page keeps loading and loading. I don't understand what's wrong and what to do. Please help!

Thanks in advance

Asma

5 REPLIES 5
JoanneP

Hi Asma,

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble creating a client account. Please clear your cache and cookies or try a different browser. If you experience the same issue after trying out these troubleshooting steps, please let us know. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Joanne

Thanks for your response. I have cleared my cache and cookies and also tried a different browser as you recommended. It didn't work. Still the same. Page is loading. I will very much appreciatiate any furthur help!

Asma

Thanks for following up, Asma. One of our customer support agents will reach out to you via email to assist you further in creating a client account. The email will be sent shortly. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Joanne, I'm having the same problem as Asma. I've tried the methods you mentioned here, but it still doesn't work. By the way, I'm trying to create a second client company account. Is that even okay to have a second client account?

Hi Xue, 

There should be no issue with creating another client account. I'll share your account information with the Customer Support Team so that they can assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths