🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: He does not accept MasterCard
Page options
10f373e0
Community Member

He does not accept MasterCard

I constantly write the same thing even though I put $ 50 on the card for a start. The bank debits the first payment and then returns it to my account. The second payment does not go ... as I wrote the bot 2 payments of $ 5

**Edited for community guidelines**

3 REPLIES 3
e6a7e55f
Community Member

You probably shouldnt post your creditcard number, exp date and security code on a public forum.

petra_r
Community Member

Lazareva I wrote:

I constantly write the same thing even though I put $ 50 on the card for a start. The bank debits the first payment and then returns it to my account. The second payment does not go ... as I wrote the bot 2 payments of $ 5

That sounds like a prepaid or similar card. They are not accepted, only proper credit cards or some (very few) specific debit cards which act just like credit cards can be used.

WHY ARE YOU PUTTING YOUR CREDIT CARD DETAILS ON THE INTERNET????????? ANYONE COULD GO SHOPPING WITH THE CONTENTS OF YOUR SCREENSHOT

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Lazareva,

If the debit card your bank issued doesn't require prefunding, you should be able to add it as a billing method. For more details on how to set up your billing method check out our guide.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths