🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: LINK FOR LIVE HELP
Page options
3c92d4e8
Community Member

Help Getting In Touch With Someone

It is an incredibly frustrating experience to do so much work with a company and then have absolutely no way to get in touch with anyone when something is wrong.  Does anyone have a link to a customer service email or is this company so arrogant to believe that they have provided answers to everyones possible issue with this site?  

More than 200 jobs (70% award rate) on Elance and probably 100+ jobs on this site but the challenges of this platform have me awarding less than 40%.  The move to Upwork has been extremely painful and their practices are less than acceptable for this client.  The service support is essentially non-existent...unless I have nothing but time to pour through the community and self help system they created.  But if I had that time I wouldn't be outsourcing. 

Thank you inadvance to anyone who can help.  

Mike

13 REPLIES 13
petra_r
Community Member

As a client you should have access to 3 different support avenues, ticket, chat, and phone.

Click on the little Question Mark to get to Help and Support

help and support.jpg

Then proceed from the next page choosing "Get Help from Upwork"

get help.jpg

VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mike,

Please respond to the notification our team sent you on January 17 and respond to our agent's message regarding the issue with your account. You can submit a support request as Petra explained, as well as access chat and phone support, but in this case you can just follow up on the existing ticket.

~ Vladimir
Upwork
3c92d4e8
Community Member

Does anyone know where I can find a link to live support like a phone number or live chat?

Live support is not generally available.  You need to file a ticket with customer service or state your problem here and a moderator will hop on.

petra_r
Community Member

@Michael H wrote:

Does anyone know where I can find a link to live support like a phone number or live chat?

Same as last time

Michael:

If we posted a link to live chat or if we posted a live support telephone number, the post would be automatically deleted.

Hi Michael,

It looks like you were able to contact support via tickets and chat before. You can still access it on this page using the link Petra pointed out. You can also reply directly to the message an agent sent you on Sunday from the email notification.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Understand

Hi CLayton,

I'd like to look into this for you. Please send me a PM with more information so I can check. You can PM me by clicking on my name. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Thanks

re: "I have been calling that phone number for five or six days as I continue to get voicemail and leave messages"

Calling that number and leaving voice messages is ineffective.

There are many methods of getting support which are far more effective. These include creating a Support ticket and asking questions in the Community Forum.

Hi Clayton,

I have escalated your request to our team, and they have confirmed that one of our agents will be assisting you directly via a support ticket. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
084dd95c
Community Member

You are so kind thank you
Latest Articles
Learning Paths