🐈
» Forums » Clients » Help with invites to freelancers
Page options
361de7c3
Community Member

Help with invites to freelancers

I invited 4 freelancers to my job post and noticed a grammatical error in the default message that was sent to them. How do I edit that?

7 REPLIES 7
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sean,

Unfortunately, that message can't be edited once the invite is sent. If you have any feedback about the message, please feel free to share it with us.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Sean: Freelancers on Upwork are understanding and forgiving types who appreciate receiving invitations. None that I know of think of themselves as "grammar police."

I am certain you have nothing to worry about.

petra_r
Community Member

The default message is

Hello!

I'd like to invite you to take a look at the job I've posted. Please submit a proposal if you're available and interested.

and has been for years.

Personally I don't take clients who use the default as seriously as those who at the very least bother to use my name. I am far more inclined to write a thoughtful proposal to a client who invited me with a thoughtful invite.

azazelo
Community Member

Hallo, please, I return back to Upworks after couple of years. And i do not know HOW to invite other freelancer.

Please can me somebody describe in which menu, submenu I can find invitation form?

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Tomas,

After you post a job on Upwork, you can invite freelancers and agencies to apply. Different types of jobs include different numbers of invites to help match you with the most relevant talent. To learn more about this check out this Help Article. If you have any additional questions, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I see, maybe I did not ask correctly.

I planed to invite couple of my friends to join comunity and became frelancer. I expected such functionality, that i can invite somebody out of comunity to make a profile.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Tomas,

Bring Your Own Talent is a fast and simple way to add your existing freelancers to Upwork. It centralizes your independent freelancer relationships, collaboration, reporting and payments in one place. If you need further help with inviting your freelancers, let me know and our team will reach out to you directly via ticket to assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths