cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi ,i am having a problem to find my account balance,i was credited $100 but i can not find it now??

Marina P Member Since: Sep 5, 2017
1 of 8

Hi,i was offered a credit if i hire by a certain date,which i did and i paid a first milestone and then i saw the $100 in my account credited .But now i had to  a second milestone and when i clicked paid button it taken money from my bank account and not frem this $credit Upwork account?Why is it?and also i can not even find where i can look mu account balance ,(i mean where is that actual button to click to see your account credit?Could you ,pleas,help me to solve this issue asap?Thank you!

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 8

Hi Marina,

Generally, you can go to your Reports> Transactions and check all the transactions for a certain period of time. It doesn't look like you had a credit applied to your account. Are you referring to the same client account as you are using to post here in the Community?

~ Valeria
Untitled
3 of 8

Hi Valeria,yes,I am talking about the same account and I was offered credit if I hire a freelancer before 22nd of august(I will double check) and I did hire because of it ,I paid fist milestone e from PayPal and than I ve check and the $100 was showing in my account as credited and I ve checked the same issue on the community board and it's says that it will take a couple of days to clear... so I ve never worried about until now.

i posted a second milestone for hill yesterday,firmly believing that I have a 100 $ credit in my account but to my huge disappointment and shock the money we're taking from my pay pal again and I could not find anymore how to see your account balance .Could you,please,investigate, what happen,and why this credit disappeared? In a meanwhile I have to cancel the second milestone than till I know what happening , as the main reason I hired this time was that I was offered the credit after spending a lot with Upwork in the past. THank you . look forward to hear from you 

4 of 8

Hi Valeria,i just double checked my emails and sennding you the screenshot of that offer(it was actually byt the 31 st of July and i did hire before it run out ,so why did they not apply this $100 to my account ?Could you plase,find it out what happen to my promissed credit?Thank you again.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
5 of 8

Hi Marina, 

I checked your account and can see that you hired your freelancer on 1-August, Tuesday, which makes this contract not eligible to receive a $100 credit.

-Avery
Untitled
6 of 8

Hi Avery ,i am sorry but this is not true(at least not from where i am based in UK) ,i ve hired and paid for the milestone immediately on 31st of July and here i am send the screenshot to proove this and my first payment made to the freelancer on the 31st of July while the offer was still on!So i did what i supposed to do and what about the Upwork keeping its word and issuing me the credit?Thank you,bests.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
7 of 8

Thanks for the information, Marina. The team has already credited $100 to your account. 

-Avery
Untitled
8 of 8

Thank you too Avery. 

Marina

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS