🐈
» Forums » Clients » Hire another freelancer and save $50
Page options
fbc2c65f
Community Member

Hire another freelancer and save $50

I received a credit of $50 towards next job, however I've still been billed. Will this be treated as a refund?

7 REPLIES 7
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kara, 

I wanted to be sure I'm looking at the correct transaction. Upon reviewing your account, you were billed $50 for a milestone that you have funded on a contract with a freelancer. I do not see the credit you have mentioned though. May I have the transaction ID for this credit?

~ Avery
Upwork
fbc2c65f
Community Member

Hi Avery, 

I recieved a "save $50 on your next job" email. I've attached it here for reference. I clicked on the link so that it activated. Email says it expires in 60 days, and I've put a new job on for $50 within the 60 days (the one I've just paid out). Just wondering how the credit will be applied, will it be a refund?

Thanks,

Kara 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for sharing this here, Kara. The team has reached out to you via a support ticket and you should be able to access it via your email inbox, or under My Requests on this page.

~ Avery
Upwork
c1d0c5be
Community Member

Avery I reeived a smilar email about 20 days. I posted the job a week ago, and I'm ready to hire a freelance.  How do I go about redeeming this credit. 

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Daniel, 

It looks like you have already been assisted through a support ticket. If you have other questions about this program, let us know so that we can assist you!

~ Avery
Upwork
c1d0c5be
Community Member

Hello,

I still have not received my $50 credit., and I don't know what's causing
the delay.
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Daniel, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will look into your account and will reach out to you with more information about the $50 credit. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths