🐈
» Forums » Clients » Hiring does not work
Page options
10b0f33a
Community Member

Hiring does not work

I have the same error constantly, even though I filled in all payment information and company details. 

"You need a company address and a company phone added to your account in order to hire. Please ask the company owner to add a company address and a company phone under account settings, and then continue hiring." 
9 REPLIES 9
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Jesper,

Please go to Settings > My Info > Company and the details requested. Once this is done you should be able to hire your freelancer.
If you`re still experiencing any problems on your end, let me know here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I'm having the same issues.

You need a company address and a company phone added to your account in order to hire. Please ask the company owner to add a company address and a company phone under account settings, and then continue hiring.

Address and phone number have been added, but changed nothing.

Hi John,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further. You can access your ticket here.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
d8cb824c
Community Member

I'm having the same issue. When attempting to hire I get the following:

"You need a company address and a company phone added to your account in order to hire. Please ask the ocmpany owner to add a company address anda  company phone under account settings, and then continue hiring."

My company owner has advised that she has added the requested info and I'm still unable to hire. 

Hi Alex,

Could you please confirm with the Company Owner if the information has also been added in Settings > Tax Information. If so, please let her know she can reach out to us directly so we can assist her further as we would not be able to share any details of her account with you because of privacy reasons.

~Andrea
Upwork
d8cb824c
Community Member

Hi Andrea - Thanks for getting back to me. Confirming that the Company Owner has also added said information under "Tax Information". I'm still not able to hire - Please advise.

Hi Alex,

Thanks for confirming! We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
Community Member

Would you be able to help me out as well Andrea....experiencing the same issues under my account.

We saw your post in the community and I'm sorry to learn that you're having difficulty making hires. Don't worry, I've converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will be reaching out to you. You may access your ticket and coordinate with the team on this page.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths